Welcome to thestilelist.com
Welcome to The Stile List. We are so happy to see you!
The term "The Stile List" or "us" or "we" refers to the owner of the web site – The Stile List Publicity Pty Ltd. The term "you" refers to the user or viewer of our web site.
Every effort is made to keep the web site up and running smoothly. However, we do not take responsibility for, and will not be liable for, the website being temporarily unavailable due to technical issues beyond our control.
- The content of the pages of this web site is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, reliability, availability, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. This includes and any loss, damage, or injury suffered by you, or any other person as a result of any of our products or services. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this web site meet your specific requirements. You hereby indemnify, defend, and hold us and our affiliates and our officers, directors, owners, agents, information providers, affiliates, licensors and licensees harmless from and against any and all liabilities and costs incurred in connection with any claim arising out of any breach by you of this agreement or claims arising from your use of our web site. You shall cooperate with us in the defence of any claim. We reserve the right, at our own expense, to assume the exclusive defence and control of any matter otherwise subject to indemnification by you.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website which are not our property, or licensed to us are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this web site may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offense.
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the web site is subject to the laws of the state of Victoria, Australia.